Health Coaching Available to Unity Members
Unity offers health coaching to members who, based on results from a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) or a recent hospitalization, may be dealing with high levels of stress or may be at risk for developing heart disease or diabetes. Health coaching is also available to members who would like to improve their health and need some help moving in the right direction.
Health coaching is:
- Three-to-six confidential sessions over the phone.
- Talking with a coach who will work with you to identify strengths, create a plan and come up with action steps / tasks to reach your goals.
- An effective way to help improve overall health and well-being.
- A process that involves the individual choosing the area to work on, such as eating habits, taking their medication, lowering stress or increasing physical activity.
- A partnering, supporting and guiding relationship.
If you are interested in learning more about the Health Coaching Program, please contact us at call (866) 884-4601 or through an online form at quartzbenefits.com/healthcoaching.