Unless otherwise indicated, Quartz is the owner of the copyright in the entire content (including images, text and look and feel attributes) of QuartzBenefits.com and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, organization and enhancement of Site content as a collective work and/or compilation. Removing or altering the copyright notice on any material on the Site is prohibited. Any commercial use of Site content or format is prohibited without the prior written consent of Quartz. Except as indicated, Quartz owns all trademarks, service marks or other logos featured on the Site. Use or misuse of these trademarks, service marks or logos is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state law.
DMCA Notification Guidelines. If you believe any materials accessible on or from Our Site infringe your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you may request removal of those materials (or access to those materials) from the Site. Include the following information in your request:
- Identification of the work that you believe to be infringed, along with a description of the work, and a copy or the location of an authorized version of the work sufficient to allow us to identify the work.
- Identification of the materials you believe infringe on the work along with a description of the materials, and the location of the materials (e.g. the URL) sufficient to allow us to identify the materials.
- Your contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- The following statement: I have a good faith belief that the complained use of the material is not authorized by the material’s owner, or its agent, or the law.
- The following statement: The information I have supplied is accurate. Under penalty of perjury I assert that I am owner of the work, or am authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from work’s owner, or their authorized representative. Send your request to our copyright agent:
Attn: General Counsel
40 Carolina Street
Sauk City, WI 53583
Communications With Our Web Site.
Any feedback, suggestions, or other information that you submit to Quartz via this Site may be used, reproduced, modified, adapted, published, translated, distributed, redistributed, transmitted, performed or displayed by Quartz and / or may be incorporated in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed without further permission or license from you. Further, Unity is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, and suggestions contained in any communications you send to this Site for any purpose whatever, including but not limited to creating and marketing products and / or services using such information.
No Medical Services or Advice.
The information on this website is for your educational use only. Nothing contained, expressed or implied in the Site is intended or shall be construed as medical advice. No doctor-patient relationship is established between Unity and you by reason of your use of this Site. Individual inquiries about medical issues, sensitive or confidential matters should be addressed to appropriate health care professionals. Nothing on this Site represents or warrants that any particular drug, treatment, or therapy is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. The Site is intended for an audience in the United States of America. If you live outside of the United States of America you may see information on this website about drugs, treatments, or therapies that are not available or authorized in your country.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency you should immediately seek appropriate emergency medical assistance. Do not rely on information contained in this Site.
No Legal Advice.
The information in this Site is intended only for general informational purposes. Nothing contained, expressed, or implied in this Site is intended or shall be construed as legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship between you and Quartz is formed by your use of this Site. If you have questions about any law, statute, regulation, or requirement expressly or implicitly referenced in this Site, you should contact legal counsel of your choice.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability.
You expressly agree that the materials on this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Use of the Site and any reliance by you upon the site, including any action taken by you because of such use or reliance, is at your sole risk. No claim may be asserted by you against Quartz more than 12 months after the date of the cause of action underlying such claim. Quartz shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of, access to, or inability to use these materials. You agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any nonperformance of this site shall be for Unity to use commercially reasonable efforts to edit or repair the Site.
Corrections and Changes.
Quartz may make changes to these materials, or to the products or services described here, at any time without notice, and makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. Quartz does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Quartz, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, predecessors, successors, assigns, and attorneys from and against all injuries, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from any violation of these Terms or any activity related to your account by you or any other person accessing the Site.
Links to Other Web Sites.
This Site may contain links to other Internet web sites for your convenience. Such third-party sites are maintained by persons or organizations over which Unity exercises no control, and Quartz expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party sites or the privacy practices of such sites. The inclusion of links to third party web sites does not imply endorsement by Quartz.
Linking Policy. To be eligible to link to Our Site, you must:
- Email website@QuartzBenefits.com with your request. Include the following information in your request:
- Name of organization/person requesting link
- A description of why you want to link
- A listing of the Unity pages you want to link to
- Whether you want to link using the Unity logo, text, or both
- Contact information for the organization/person requesting the link
- Include “Quartz Website Link Request” in the subject line of your email. A Quartz representative will email you if your request is approved. Because of the number of requests Quartz receives, we will only respond to your request if it is approved. If you do not hear back from Quartz your request has not been approved.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without reference to its choice of law rules. You consent to the jurisdiction of the federal courts presiding in Madison, Wisconsin, and state courts presiding in Sauk County, Wisconsin, agree to accept service of process by mail, and hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available.
The effective date of these Terms is July 1, 2018.
For more information on how to contact us regarding these Terms or the operation of the Site please visit our Contact Us page.