Tiered Choice Plus, our newly introduced high-service, lower-premium tiered plan, is now available to employer groups in 24 Wisconsin counties.
Tiered Choice Plus = Service + Choice + Affordability.
Quartz Champion Service: Members with Tiered Choice Plus have special access to Quartz Champion Service, which provides one-on-one support from a Quartz Champion team member who will:
- Guide members through their plan and benefits and answer questions to reduce calls to human resources
- Help members find a doctor, sign up for MyChart, and enroll in health management and wellness programs
- Connect at the member’s convenience via dedicated email, phone, and video chats to provide personalized service and support
Choice: More choices. More chances to save. Members have access to all providers in the Quartz One network, while also identifying providers as being in Tier 1 or Tier 2 based on cost of care.
- Members have lower copayments, deductibles, and coinsurance.
- Video visits at $0 copay for Primary Care, Urgent Care, and Behavioral Health.
- Members can choose to see providers at health systems at this level.
- They may have higher out-of-pocket costs when seeing these providers.
Even though members save by choosing providers in Tier 1, some services cost the same across both tiers: preventive care, emergency room, emergency ambulance, urgent care, prescription drugs, and physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
Affordability: Makes health care more accessible and affordable by:
- Helping members save on premiums, lowering their out-of-pocket costs when they see providers in Tier 1
- Providing $0 cost-share for telehealth and virtual visits for primary care, urgent care, and behavioral health
Want more information about Tiered Choice Plus? We’re here if you have any questions. Reach out to your Quartz representative or give us a call at (800) 362-3310.