Everything you need to know to make the most of your health plan is available on our website. To help you access the information, visit the Quartz Members section on our website. This section provides links to basic information about using your health plan, including resources available in MyChart.
Here are just a few of the topics covered:
- Digital Tools – Links you to specialty apps included with Quartz plans at no additional cost for eligible members.
- How to Get Care – Learn more about the types of care available and how to get it.
- Understanding Your Plan – Questions about how health insurance works, expenses, and coverage? Learn more here.
- Pharmacy Program – Learn more about your prescription drug benefits, including what drugs are covered and how to receive them, if applicable.
- Members covered under the State of Wisconsin health insurance program should contact Navitus Health Solutions to learn more about their prescription drug benefits.
- BadgerCare Plus members, please call the Department of Health and Family Services at (800) 362-3002 for information about your prescription drug benefits.
- MyChart Resources
- Certificate of Coverage – Find detailed information about your health plan, such as covered and excluded benefits and services, restrictions on services outside of Quartz’s service area, and how to submit a claim. (Members covered under the State of Wisconsin health insurance program, please see the It’s Your Choice Decision Guide.)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage or Schedule of Benefits – Review your benefits to understand what copayments and other charges you may be responsible for when seeking care. (Members covered under the State of Wisconsin health insurance program, please see the It’s Your Choice Decision Guide.)
- Find a Doctor – Use the lookup feature to find participating primary care physicians, specialists, urgent care facilities, and hospitals.
- Forms and Resources – Check out this page for helpful links to tools and resources for your plan, including:
- Ordering or printing a new member ID card
- Changing your primary care physician
- Ordering printed materials