Fall Provider Presentations – Save the Date
Mark your calendars! Keeping our network providers up to date on changes that could impact your practice is important to us. Quartz will be hosting three fall Provider Presentations we hope you will find useful when serving our members.
Each session will cover:
- Network updates for 2022
- Website revamp
- New find a doctor tool
- No Surprises Act
- Policy updates
- And more!
Presentations will take place on October 26, 27, and 28. We will be sending links in the future to register.
Changing to Serve You Better
If you haven’t done so already, check out our newly updated website. When you visit QuartzBenefits.com, you’ll notice:
- New page menus for quick access to the information you need most
- Reorganized forms, resources, and more, making it easier to find what you’re looking for
- Fresh colors, fonts, and photos that are more inviting and encourage you to stay awhile
In the top menu, you’ll find a link to our updated Find a Doctor tool. Its all-new search experiences include:
- Shortcuts and quick links to the searches most in-demand by Quartz members
- More filtering options to help members find providers just right for their needs
Improved Prior Authorization Process Coming Soon Starting November 1, 2021, Quartz will add automated approval functionality to the prior authorization process via My Quartz Tools. Our partnership with MCG Cite AutoAuth will allow providers to enter key data elements when submitting a prior authorization request through the portal and getting an immediate determination if all criteria are met. Our goal is to have this featured implement by all providers before January 1, 2022. We’ll contact you with details closer to the November implementation date.