Posted: October 12, 2021 by Tricia Cox
“Alexa, open Quartz Health”
Do you have a smart speaker equipped with Alexa? If so, do you use it to check the weather? Play music? Find out if your team won last night? Now, you can connect to Quartz through Alexa to get answers to your health insurance questions.
- Ask Alexa, “What doctor is near me?” if you need to see a health care provider.
- Improve your understanding of complicated insurance terms, like “What’s a deductible?”
- Find out how to contact Quartz to speak to a local service rep.
Get started in four easy steps
- From the Amazon Alexa app, open the menu and click Skills & Games.
- Click the search icon at the top right and search for Quartz.
- Tap on our skill and then tap Enable to Use.
Once enabled, say, “Alexa, open Quartz Health.” Alexa will give you a brief overview and ask you a few questions to customize your experience. Then you’re good to go!
Quartz Continues Partnership with Milwaukee Brewers for 2023 SeasonRead more
Quartz Receives Richard L. Doyle Award for Successful Prior Authorization AutomationRead more
Quartz Named #1 Health Insurance Company for 6th Year RunningRead more
Introducing Our New Member Onboarding KitRead more
Medicare Advantage SpotlightRead more