Tools for employers
You may be wondering, as an employer, what else can you do to provide support in these challenging times? MyPlanTools now has updated wellness resources.
Over the past few months, we’ve been sending Quartz members a lot of information about their emotional wellness. You may be wondering, as an employer, what else can you do to provide support in these challenging times? MyPlanTools now has updated wellness resources. Here are some additional tools to support the whole health of your employees.
MyStrength Toolkit is an app-based program that provides customized help for stress, sleep, anxiety, and other issues. Included in the toolkit:
- A short informational video that you could share in a staff meeting
- Printable posters to display in the workplace, post on your intranet, or email
- Research papers that support the effectiveness of self-care tools like myStrength
Emotional Wellness Toolkit includes links to key mental health organizations, programs, and additional toolkits. You’ll also find printable materials, such as flyers/posters on positivity, relaxation techniques, behavioral care resources, managing stress, and more.
Group presentations are a great way to share information with your employees. Quartz can come onsite for in-person sessions when conditions permit – lunch and learns have been a popular format in the past. Many presentations are now available on video to show on your schedule, remotely or in person. Here are just a few of the emotional health and wellness videos your employees may appreciate:
- Achieving Work-Life Balance
- Balance, Positivity, and Mindfulness
- Resilience: Bouncing Back When Life Throws You a Curve Ball