The new year brings changes to some Quartz networks –
- Our Commercial / HMO and Elite networks have been combined and are called Quartz One.
- The Quartz One network is now available for Small Groups in Grant County. The Pioneer One network is no longer offered for renewals.
- Our Prime network is being renamed Quartz Prime and includes access to providers in Waukesha County.
- Any member ID cards printed will reflect the new network names. For an interim period, our Find a Doctor tool will show both old and new network names.
- Employer groups may continue to see old network names on plan materials and in MyPlanTools until their entire group is issued new ID cards in the future.
All of our networks feature the same great doctors and same great care you’ve come to expect from Quartz.
More Options for Quartz Members in Dubuque
Quartz is pleased to announce the Grand River Medical Group of Dubuque, Iowa joined the roster of Quartz providers effective January 1, 2020. Their offerings include primary care and specialty care that includes Allergy/Immunology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, Nephrology, Hypertension, Pulmonary & Critical Care and Travel Medicine. These providers will be available to Quartz members in Iowa and Wisconsin, for all lines of business except Medicare Advantage.
Audit Your Quartz Forms
Are the Quartz forms you’re using up-to-date? Start the new year off right and download the latest versions. Of special note –
- Our employee and employer applications were revised last fall and are no longer being accepted. Make sure you have the correct versions for the state and group size.
If an employee checks that they are married, and the spouse isn’t listed as a dependent on the application, then the waiver on the application needs to be signed for the spouse.
Quartz CEO to Retire
Terry Bolz, Quartz president and chief executive, recently announced his plans to retire in July 2020. During his almost two-decade tenure, Terry has continually advanced Quartz’s commitment to the health and well-being of our members.
Our search for a new CEO is underway and we anticipate a smooth transition later this year. Terry’s successor will uphold his legacy of collaboration by working with our owners (Gundersen Health System, UnityPoint Health and UW Health) to provide cost-effective, high-quality health care in the communities we serve.
All of us at Quartz wish Terry the best of luck in the next chapter of his life. He has made an indelible imprint on Quartz through his compassionate, motivational and strategic leadership.