Posted: January 15, 2020 by quartzdev
Let Quartz Well Help You and Your Employees Achieve Your 2020 Wellness Goals!
As you get ready for the beginning of a new year and the health-related resolutions this time of year often brings, don’t forget about Quartz Well for your employees! We have a lot of exciting things going on in 2020 to support their wellness journeys.
New additions –
- You can earn 1 points / day for self-reporting exercise.
- You can now receive points for seeking treatment virtually via telehealth, for convenient access to care
New enhancements –
- More points will be awarded for completing a personal health risk assessment. This assessment is a great way to get a wellness score and solid understanding of your current health measures and areas to improve.
- Earn more points for completing online Wellness Workshops. These self-paced, online, personalized health workshops are a great resource for many health topics.
- Employees can also earn points for participating in a walk, run or bike community event. These events not only get you moving but help our communities!
Same great features –
- Participants will earn 2,000 points for syncing a fitness device.
- The health risk assessment continues as a key component to establish your current health baseline and identify opportunities for improvement
- Numerous prevention and health related activities, to help Quartz members engage and be rewarded for their efforts.
Questions about Quartz Well? Looking for additional ways to improve your company’s health and well-being? Reach out to our wellness team at [email protected].
Quartz Continues Partnership with Milwaukee Brewers for 2023 SeasonRead more
Quartz Receives Richard L. Doyle Award for Successful Prior Authorization AutomationRead more
Quartz Named #1 Health Insurance Company for 6th Year RunningRead more
Introducing Our New Member Onboarding KitRead more
Medicare Advantage SpotlightRead more