As you get ready for the beginning of a new year and the health-related resolutions this time of year often brings, don’t forget about Quartz Well. It has lots of great resources and benefits to support our members’ wellness journeys.
New additions –
- Members can earn 1 points / day for self-reporting exercise.
- Members can now receive points for seeking treatment virtually via telehealth, for convenient access to care
New enhancements –
- More points will be awarded for completing a personal health risk assessment. This assessment is a great way to get a wellness score and solid understanding of your current health measures and areas to improve.
- Earn more points for completing online Wellness Workshops. These self-paced, online, personalized health workshops are a great resource for many health topics.
- Members can also earn points for participating in a walk, run or bike community event.
Same great features –
- Participants will earn 2,000 points for syncing a fitness device.
- The health risk assessment continues as a key component to establish current health baselines and identify opportunities for improvement
- Numerous prevention and health related activities, to help Quartz members engage and be rewarded for their efforts.
Questions about Quartz Well? Looking for additional ways to improve your company’s health and well-being? Reach out to our wellness team at [email protected].