Posted: March 26, 2019 by quartzdev
Motion Sickness: Tips and Tricks
Do you get woozy in a car or plane? Try these tips to help keep motion sickness at a standstill –
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol and big meals before a big trip.
- Water is your best bet.Keep your eyes on the horizon.
- Avoid reading, looking at your phone or staring at the seat in front of you. Where you sit matters.
- The more stable the ride, the better. In a car, sit in the front. On a plane, try to get a seat over the wing rather than way up front or in the back because there tends to be less motion in these areas.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist about prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medication options that may help.
Bon voyage, motion sickness!
Members Eliminate Half of Diabetes Medications, Achieve Clinically Significant Weight Loss After Six Months in Quartz’s Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes Reversal Treatments, Powered by Virta HealthRead more
How routines impact mental well-beingRead more
City of West Allis Celebrates Active Wellness Community alongside Quartz and National Fitness Campaign with Ribbon-Cutting of the Fitness Court®Read more
Support for a Life Well-LivedRead more
Tips from Dr. Patricia: Staying Safe in the SunRead more
7 Easy Ways to Make Someone’s Day (Including Your Own!)Read more
Shape up your self-care routineRead more
Struggling when things get busy?Read more