Posted: December 21, 2018 by quartzdev
Find Your Benefit Information Quickly Online
Everything you need to know to make the most of your health plan is available online at QuartzBenefits.com.
Visit the Current Members section on our website to find topics such as –
- Getting Care. Learn more about the types of care available and how to get it.
- Appeals Process. Information about the Quartz appeals process and how to contact an Appeals Specialist.
- Pharmacy Benefits1. You’ll find your plan’s complete formulary and more information about your prescription drug benefits, including copayment or coinsurance requirements and current medication prior authorization criteria. You may also get this information in print by calling Quartz at (888) 450-4884.
Love My Planet.
Quartz is pleased to offer its members age 18 and older ways to not only save time, but also help save the environment by going paperless with MyChart.
You can view what you need when it’s convenient for you, such as –
- Explanation of Benefit statements. Contains helpful, important information about your plan benefits and Quartz’s share of your medical expenses.
- Certificate of Coverage, Summary of Benefits and Coverage or Schedule of Benefits.2 Review your
benefits to understand what copayments and other charges you may be responsible for when you seek
- Member Guide. Includes information about how to get primary, specialty and emergency care, including after hours and outside of your plan’s service area.2
Learn more and activate your MyChart account at QuartzMyChart.com.
Members covered under the State of Wisconsin Health Insurance Program should contact Navitus Health
Solutions at Navitus.com for information about prescription drug benefits.
Members covered under the State of Wisconsin Health Insurance Program are directed to their The Choice Is Yours, Choose Quartz guide.
Quartz Receives Richard L. Doyle Award for Successful Prior Authorization AutomationRead more
Quartz Earns Workplace Diversity AwardRead more
Quartz Partners with Milwaukee Brewers for 2022 SeasonRead more
Quartz Community Liaison Manager Recognized as Outstanding Women of Color HonoreeRead more
Veterans Legacy, Serving and Protecting Our CommunitiesRead more
Make the Most of Your Benefits in 2022Read more
Expanding Coverage in WisconsinRead more
Quartz and Advocate Aurora Health PartnerRead more
How Quartz Helps Reduce Health DisparitiesRead more
Is a high deductible health plan right for you?Read more
Looking For Your Benefit Information?Read more
Quartz Launches Mental Well-Being Programs with AbleToRead more
Leave diabetes behind and move forward to healthier daysRead more
Quartz Continues Partnership with Milwaukee Brewers for 2023 SeasonRead more
Welcome to better well-beingRead more