One of the most exciting aspects of our expansion is the development of our relationship with SwedishAmerican, a division of UW Health. “Swedes,” as it is commonly known, has served northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin for more than a century.
SwedishAmerican’s relationship with UW Health makes it possible for dozens of UW Health specialists to treat patients locally in Rockford every day. A market leader with a reputation for personalized, high-quality health care, Swedes also offers –
- Two hospitals and 30 clinics
- The only heart hospital in the region
- The largest regional cancer center
- Primary care, immediate care and multi-specialty clinics
- Outpatient, wellness and education programs
With this expansion comes the Quartz Performance Plus Network that offers members innovative ways to access quality health care, including –
- When a member chooses the Performance Plus network option, they have access to the SwedishAmerican Partners Health Center, a new standard for patient-centered care.
- When a member chooses the SwedishAmerican Partners Health Center as their primary care provider and medical home, they will receive all services at this clinic, including lab work and X-rays, with no copayment or cost-sharing.